FOLLOW THESE STEPS TO CREATE A RETURN:
INITIATE YOUR RETURN:
- Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please state your order number and reason for return.
- If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label (if needed), as well as instructions on how and where to send your package.
- In most cases the buyer is responsible for shipping cost. The original shipping charge and the cost of the return label (if supplied) will be deducted from your refund amount.
Make sure you get a full refund by returning your item(s) with the packaging in original, intact condition. Please don't return an item with packaging you wouldn't want to receive yourself.
- Returned items must be enclosed in their original packaging. This includes all boxes, plastic containers, plastic bags, and equivalent protective packaging.
- Original packaging that has been torn open or damaged cannot be accepted. These items are no longer in new condition.
- Original packaging also includes all tags, information booklets, instructions, stickers, etc.
- Please pack your returns securely enough to prevent damage in transit. If we receive a damaged item, we have no way of knowing when or how the damage occurred and will not be able to accept it as a return.
- Please do not use the item's original packaging as a shipping container. To avoid damage and ensure you're refunded, pack items in the original packaging and place inside of a larger, separate shipping container. We recommend using the box your items were originally shipped in.
- Include necessary contact information.
Make sure your return or exchange gets to us promptly and without any problems following the guidelines listed below. Following these recommendations will ensure your returns and exchanges are processed quickly.
- Customers will be responsible for all return shipping charges.
- All shipments must be prepaid. We do not accept C.O.D. or any variation of similar processes. Packages shipped C.O.D. will be rejected upon delivery attempt and returned to the customer.
- Shipping return labels can be obtained during the Return Process when you contact us if needed.
- If you do decide to use your own carrier, please use a carrier that incorporates tracking and/or insurance services.
We want to make sure every customer receives their products in new condition. To ensure this, returns must also be received in new condition.
We like to keep things simple. For a fast turnaround and 100% refund on items returned, make sure your return adheres to the following guidelines:
- All items must be returned within 30 days of their original purchase date.
- All returned products must be in new condition with zero wear.
- We cannot accept returns on items that show any signs of use, damage, or wear. This includes but is not limited to scratches, scuffs, stretching, dents, dirt, pet hair, or any signs the product has been mounted.
- All returned items are inspected; used and damaged items will be returned to the customer.
- Please note: Shipping fees, duties, taxes or brokerage fees are non-refundable.
- Refunds will be issued within 2 business days of receiving the return item.
NO RESTOCKING FEES!
We want you to be happy with your purchase. If you aren't, send the new item back. Return any new, unused, and intact item within 30 days of ordering it, and we'll make sure you get a 100% refund on items returned.
If you're unsure about your order or want to start a return, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- All returns will be inspected, credited, and exchanged depending on the situation.
- Refunds will be issued back to the original method of payment.
- Refunded amounts may also be used to fully or partially pay for exchange orders.
- For refunds on cards that have expired, refund checks will be sent out to the billing address on the account. If the card used for the original order has expired, please contact a customer service representative before you begin the return merchandise authorization process.